Advice and Training Services - Helping You Get the Best from Your Event
New from Autumn 2016
We've been providing advice and guidance to event organisers since we started but from late 2016 we've created a new Proud Events Advisory & Training Service.
We combine our own knowledge and experience with that of leading specialists from within the events industry to develop a range of services that help event organisers create really high quality events, make the best of their relationships with stakeholders and get the best from their teams.
In addition to a series of courses we'll be launching throughout late 2016 and 2017, we have the ability to create bespoke services tailored to your event, provided at a time and place to suit your needs.
Advisory Services & Test Events
Reviewing your Event Management Plan, working with you to get more from your site, helping you with supplier procurement, supporting you with licence applications, looking at new sponsorship and commercial opportunities?
Need to test your Event Management and Safety Management Plan with a table top exercise that brings together all your key stakeholders and suppliers? Want to run a test event with your Event Control or Event Management Team?
We have extensive experience delivering these services to event organisers. Our approach is to sit down with you you and work through your requirements and build a bespoke proposal based on the time, work and people involved. We'll give you a clear and simple proposal with a set of outcomes.
The initial consultation is free and there is no obligation. We're happy to provide any advice you need and we'll work to your budget so please don't be afraid to get in touch!
Training should be engaging, relevant, affordable, high quality and enjoyable! Our training is developed specifically for event organisers and suppliers and relates to the work those attending will actually be undertaking.
We provide training courses that are open to anyone who applies and can provide these courses and bespoke training directly to event organisers and suppliers. If you have a training requirement please get in touch
Here's a sample of some of the courses we'll be offering:
- Core Skills for Volunteer Stewards (customer service, public health and safety and dealing with incidents)
- Taking Steps to Reduce the Risk from Terror Attacks and Protests at Large Scale Events
- Emergency First Aid for Event Staff
- Effective Event Control and Event Liaison Teams (building effective teams, communication, command, control and dealing with incidents)
- Event Management Teams (communication, command, control and dealing with incidents and building effective partnerships)
- Working Effectively with Licensing Authorities (effective planning, partnership, communication, understanding the different needs of stakeholders)